Check out these amazing fudge baby varieties created by Chocolate Covered Katie! They’re raw and sinfully delicious! Here’s her winning recipe for the classic version taken directly from her page!!
“I rolled these into balls, but if you want true brownies, simply shape the dough into bars instead.
- 1 c walnuts (120 grams)
- 1 and 1/3 cups pitted dates (230 grams) (If you want a sweeter result, up the proportion of dates.) (If you’re unsure as to what dates to use, see this post)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder, depending on how chocolatey you want the balls to be (I used 4T extra dark)
1. Chop/blend all the ingredients, using a food processor, Magic Bullet, etc.
2. Roll into cutey-pie little balls. (Use plastic wrap if you need to.)
This is what they should look like!:
Here are all of her varieties! Check them out!
2. Cashew Cookie Larabar Babies
3. Peanut Butter Cup Babies
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Babies
6. Mounds Bar Babies
7. Macaroon Babies (a.k.a. Raw Macaroons)
8. Hot Cocoa Babies (version 2)