A big thanks to My BlogSpark and General Mills for sponsoring this post and providing the materials for this review! It’s so neat to see that a company with as great of a reputation as General Mills is making an effort to include those with food allergies, creating a line of exclusive Gluten-free products so that everyone can enjoy them!
General Mills is proud to offer more than 300 affordable gluten-free products, all of which you can find on their liveglutenfreely.com webpage! You can even sign up to get the newsletter which will let you in on the latest and greatest gluten-free products! You can also find some awesome recipes and new ways to use the products on their Facebook page! That’s pretty darn cool of you, General Mills, I must say 😉
How perfect would these Gluten-free Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars be to accompany your Thanksgiving feast this year? General Mills makes it easy to accommodate EVERYone’s dietary needs.
Interested in trying a few of the gluten-free products? You can order a “sampler style” package with all of the following for just $24.99 + shipping & handling:
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker® Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- Honey Nut Chex® Cereal
- Bisquick® Gluten Free Original Pancake and Baking Mix
- Betty Crocker® Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack – Fruit Roll-Ups®, Fruit Gushers®, Fruit by the Foot®
- Peanut Butter Cookie Lärabar® Snack Bar
- Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® Mashed Potatoes
- Betty Crocker® Red Serving Spoon
- Coupons and More!
ONE of you lucky readers will receive this package for FREE, courtesy of My BlogSpark and General Mills. They’ve offered to give one away! So. Here’s how to enter:
- “Like” the Facebook page and leave me a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
- Leave another comment letting me know which of the gluten-free products you’d most like to try and what you would make with it.
- Link back to this giveaway on your blog, tweet about it, or facebook it & leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve done so.