When Cierra From Sequel Naturals, a favorite company of mine, contacted me about the release of a new book called “Must Have Been Something I Ate” by Peggy Kotsopoulos, I did a little bit of research on what the excitement was all about before I accepted the review offer.
I came to find that this book not only contained beneficial holistic nutritional information, but it also contained tips and tricks for eating to enhance beauty and things of that sort!
The description of this book is spot on:
This isn’t your typical “eat-your-greens” nutrition book but a personalized resource for discovering the connection between the food you eat and how you look and feel. Whether you’re feeling blue or bloated, bitchy or blemished, this one-of-a-kind companion will become your solution-finding BFF.
Topics and tips include:
• Learn key nutrients that will have you feeling energized and stress-free
• Reveal what could be
sabotaging your weight-loss effortsand how to lose the weight for good
• Discover how to kick cravings to the curb
• Get gorgeous with beautifying foods
• Locate the best foods to lift your mood and revamp your sex life
• Design PMS-proof cabinets
• Plus 25 guilt-free yet indulgent recipes complete with colour photos
Aren’t convinced that anything this amazing for your body can taste good?
Check out some of the included recipes from the book:
• Chai Tea Latte
• Hummus, Fig and Olive Tapenade Crustini
• Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
• Creamy Broccoli Soup
• Omega Pesto with Zucchini Lunguini
• Chocolate Mousse
Still aren’t convinced? Wellllll, the kind peeps at the company offered to GIVEAWAY a book to one of you lucky readers so you can see for yourselves!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Become a fan of Sequel Naturals on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me which of these recipes sounds delicious to you!
3. Blog about, tweet about, or facebook about this giveaway (linking back of course), and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.