Ya got me, Marcia!😉
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. I think that Asian babies (particularly Lily from Modern Family) are the most adorable ethnicity in the world. Jarid has me hooked on the show! It’s conveniently aired right after One Tree Hill🙂
2. When I was a kid, my grandma (Dad’s Mom) was a floral arranger. She did weddings all the time, and I looked forward to visiting her and dressing up like a bride with the bouquets & veils.
3. Recently, in transit from work to my 11am class at a campus, my Samsung Captivate fell out of my purse and proceeded to be driven over several times until completely smashed. I found it the next day alongside the road. Hellooooo Iphone4!
4. Until about age 12, my biggest fear was vampires. I was traumatized as a kid, after watching a movie on TV that my parents wouldn’t have allowed me to watch in a million years. I had nightmares about them all the time!
5. I’ve got two little boys…or actually, more like like little brothers that I never had. I’ve taken advantage of the opportunity to impact a child’s life through Compassion International, and Cristopher & Isaac are my favorite two people to get snail mail from!
6. I was born into a very athletic family. My parents both played sports all through high school. My Mom went on to be a 3-sport athlete at Lebanon Valley College (basketball, field hockey, & softball). My Dad went into the Air Force and I’ve seen pictures…he was JACKED.
7. I’m a sucker for The Bachelor/ette & Biggest Loser. You can keep your Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and any other show that reality TV has to offer.
8. I was born and raised a country music lover. Some of my favorites as a kid were Kenny Chesney, Martina McBride, Shania Twain, & Faith Hill. There’s still a small place in my heart for that type of music, but I tend to stay away from the twangy older stuff and currently enjoy Thompson Square, Lady Antebellum, and yes, SOME Taylor Swift.
9. I wish TGIF was still in existance. I remember looking forward to Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Family Matters, and Step-by-Step every single week. In fact, I freaked out if we were out and about as a family and I realized I was missing it or wouldn’t make it home in time to watch.
10. This one is more of a confession. Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale is officially my new vice. I suppose, of all things, this is a good vice to have considering they’re natural, gluten-free, and super nutritious. The only bad news is, Jarid probably would be appalled at the thought of kissing me after downing a serving (or two ;)) of the Vampire Killer flavor.
INGREDIENTS: KALE, RED BELL PEPPER, CASHEWS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, LEMON JUICE, SCALLIONS, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, GARLIC, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT (review to come!)
11. I’ve never been to an NBA basketball game…but that’s all about to change thanks to our friends, Mike & Julie! We are going to a 76ers game Saturday after my basketball game & staying the night in Philly! Cannottt waittt.
The 11 questions I have to answer
1. What is your worst habit? Over analyzing things.
2. What is your favorite race distance? A 5K or 1/2 Marathon.
3. What music is on your iPod that you don’t want anyone to know about? Uhh possibly some BSB.🙂
4. What is your favorite season and why? Summer all the way! Pool time, beach time, and tan time. Need I say more?
5. If you had $2000 and had to spend it on yourself in 8 hours; how would you spend it? I would 1st put new tires on my car, ’cause Lord knows it probably won’t pass inspection with the tread the way it is now, and 2nd, I would pay off the rest of my car.
6. Name one thing that freaks you out. BUGS & RATS. Hate ’em.
7. If you graduated from college were/are using your major? I’m going to be a Registered Dietician or Sports Nutritionist! It’s in the works😉
8. If you could pick any job on Earth, what would that be. What I’m aiming for currently. *see above.
9. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? About 7.
10. What’s a fond childhood memory? Going to my Godmother’s house after school, watching Power Rangers & Hey Arnold, and eating ice cream or candy while doing my homework.
11. Are you going to watch the Super Bowl? Most likely.
Now it’s my turn to do the tagging!
Julie @ Julie Go Lean
Katie @ Chocolate Covered Katie
Liz @ I Heart Vegetables
Lenna @ Vegan Lenna
Ella @ Nutritionella
Alyssa @ Life of Blyss
Lynn @ The Actor’s Diet
Get to it, ladies;)